Dimensions: Outside: 79.50" H x 35.50" W x 0.00" D Weight: 819.00 Burglar Rating: B-Rate
Standard Features - Amsec Vault Doors
AMSEC VD8036BF Burglar & Fire Resistant Vault Door
Please note that the LP Redundant Lock cannot be installed on a left hand swing door. It can be installed on right inward and outward swing door ONLY.
Are you building a vault room or storm shelter and need an extra-wide vault door? The AMSEC VD8036BF Burglar & Fire Resistant Vault Door might be just the solution you need. With the minimum door opening of 79.50" of height and 35.50" of width, this extra-wide AMSEC vault door will give you plenty of room to bring in any large items you need to protect.
The security features on the AMSEC VD8036BF Vault Door make it one of the best vault doors made today. Some of those security features include 10 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts, commercial-grade vault door hinges and a 2" thick door that includes 1/2" steel along with 1-3/8" of AMSEC's DryLight insulation. The lock is a U.L. Listed Group II lock with massive hardplate and two relocking devices. A digital electronic lock is available as an upgrade for an extra charge.
The AMSEC VD8036BF Extra Wide Vault Door also gives you some fire protection. It has 2 Stage Dual fire seals with a silicone seal on the door jamb and a Palusol seal on the door. With the 1-3/8" of DryLight material, this will slow any heat down from entering your safe room.
The look of the VD8036BF Vault door can be customized to fit your needs. Choose from one of four colors (Sandstone, Black-Textured, Granite or Chocolate Brown) and one of 3 hardware choices (brass, chrome or black nickel). You can also choose which way the door swings (left or right). Are you building a bomb shelter to protect against a disaster? The AMSEC VD8036BF Vault Door can be ordered with in-swing so that the door swings inward in-case of debris falling in front of the door. Are you worried about being locked in? There is a safety lock release that allows you to safely open the door from the inside.
If you have any questions about this vault door or others, please give one of our security professionals a call at 855-248-6723.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with a massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door).
- Select from four textured finishes (Sandstone, Black-Textured, Granite or Chocolate Brown).
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4" to 9-3/4".
- Not available as a pour-in frame.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from the inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
- 2" thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1-3/8" DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- Weight: 819 pounds.
- Shipping weight: 989 pounds.
- Minimum opening required: 79.50" H x 35.50" W.
- Door opening: 77.00" H x 31.75" W.
- In-Swing Door opening: 77.5" H x 26.25" W.
The Amsec Vault Doors are available with multiple lock options, including the electronic locks, mechanical lock, and the Lock-Duo Redundant Lock.
Vault Door Comparisons: