Browning’s Universal Vault Door is a Duo-Formed door designed to fit a variety of wall types and installation requirements. The minimum rough door opening for the Vault Door is 83" x 36". For new construction, the external L-frame with 1/2 diameter steel J-bolt anchors (included) can be poured in place. Or you can install the vault door in an existing door frame by using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included).
- Door frame “L-flange” will fit any wall with a minimum thickness of 5 1/2"
- 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® door
- 22 chrome locking bolts, 1.25" diameter
- OmniBarrier® Lock Protection System
- Uni-Force™ Locking System
- 1.5" of fire resistant insulation in the door face
- Knurled 5-spoke buckmark handle
- External ball-bearing hinges
- Palusol expanding fire seal
- UL® Listed S & G® Type I Electronic Lock
- Also available with a black primer finish, allowing safe owner to paint to match any decor
- Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault
Click Below to view PDF of Highlighted Features:
The vault door is manufactured with an electronic lock which provides an internal lock release. Vault door is not available with mechanical lock. Universal “L frame design fits all wall thicknesses from 5½ and larger. Vault door back panel has gray carpet. Game scenes are optional with gloss finish Vault Doors. The color of the graphics and hardware will depend on the selected paint color.
Note:*Sand Metallic is only available with the Premium Scroll Scene. *Black Cherry will have chrome hardware and silver logo and decals.
- Weight: 645 lbs
- Door frame is 82.5" x 35", minimum door opening needs to be 83" x 36". Maximum opening should be no more than 84" x 37"
- The actual door itself is 30.5" wide.
ProSteel will warrant your safe for its lifetime against damage occurring from break in, attempted break in or fire to the original purchaser of any Browning ProSteel gun safe produced after January 1, 2006. Provide the proper documentation and we will replace or repair (at ProSteel’s discretion) your safe. ProSteel will arrange for and pay the shipping costs both to and from the factory and any reasonable locksmith costs necessary to open the safe.
Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is forcibly opened, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Attempted Break in Warranty:
- If your Browning ProSteel safe has been attacked by forcible means, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
- If your Browning ProSteel safe is damaged in a house fire, we will replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: