Standard Features - Amsec Vault Doors
AMSEC Vault Doors offer the same protection as our innovative BF and NF Gun Safes. They are designed to fit standard 80” x 30” and 80” x 36” door openings. With our inward-swinging vault door option, your vault room can also serve as a storm shlter. The vault door’s inward swing ensures that you will be able to open the door even if debris has fallen on the other side. All AMSEC vault doors can be opened from the inside, ensuring personal safety.
- 2″ thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a steel plate (1/2″ on BF, 1/4″ on BFQ) filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts.
- Select from four textured finishes.
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges.
2 Stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.
Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
The Amsec Vault Doors are available with multiple lock options, including the electronic locks, mechanical lock, and the Lock-Duo Redundant Lock.
Vault Door Comparisons:
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: