Standard Features - Amsec Vault Doors
New BFQ Vault Door with Drylight fill. The BFQ is lighter
than our "NF" Vault Door, but with the same burglary protection and even
better fire protection.
Please note that the LP Redundant Lock cannot be installed on
a left hand inward swing door. It can be installed on right inward
swing door as well as both left and right hand outward swing doors.
The AMSEC VD8036BFQ Security Room Door has many features that include
ten massive 1-1/2" bolts that when activated fit into a reinforced door
jamb to resist prying and forcible entry. The door is painted in a
textured finish of your choice along with a decretive five (5) spoke
The door also has a
three-number combination lock as a standard option. Electronic locks are
available for an additional cost. There is also elegant scroll work on
the outside of the door
The AMSEC VD8036BFQ Vault Door in addition to its strong bolt work
has insulation material in the door that resists the extreme heat of a
fire. The insulation material is sandwiched between one inner 1/8" steel
plate and 1/4" outer steel plate to add additional security to the
The AMSEC VD8036BFQ Security Room Door retrofits a standard 79-1/2" H
x 35-1/2" W door opening and has an adjustable doorframe that slides
together to fit a wall thickness of 4-1/2" to 9-3/4." The door is
shipped in a wooden crate and is ready to set up and install. We
recommend you hire a professional installer to put this door in.
In addition to our AMSEC Vault Door VD8036BFQ, we offer an inward
swing door for a storm shelter installation when strong storms such as
hurricanes could block the opening of the door. You must specify inward
swing or outward swing at the time of ordering. There is an internal
opening handle on the door in case you are locked in. in addition to the
AMSEC VD8036BFQ Vault Door,
- 2″ thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a steel plate (1/2″ on BF, 1/4″ on BFQ) filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts.
- Select from four textured finishes
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges
- 2 Stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.
Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.