The Desk Mate handgun safe is designed to be mounted discretely under a desk or shelf for quick access to a single firearm or other valuables. The Desk Mate features an easily programmable, Simplex five push button mechanical lock that does not require batteries. The Desk Mate handgun safe comes standard with a felt lined tray which can aid in organizing and accessing smaller valuables. The bottom inside of the Desk Mate is felt lined for protection of your valuables. The black powder coated finish on the case is accented on the dropdown drawer with a V-Line silver logo and stainless steel lock faceplate. The Desk Mate handgun safe comes standard with a quick release mounting bracket (part no. 2597-MB BLK) which secures the case to the underside of most desks or shelves for security and easy portability. Anti-pry brackets in the interior of the Desk Mate provide additional security from prying.
- Designed to install under most surfaces with included Quick Release Mounting Bracket (MBDM).
- Front opening case door drops down for easy access.
- Desk Mate may also be installed sideways with the top bolted to the side of a surface and the door on the top.
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations, easy to set a personalize code.
- No keys to lose or batteries to change.
- One Quick Release Mounting Bracket (MBDM) is included with each Desk Mate for easy installation under most surfaces.
- Additional Quick Release Mounting Brackets may be ordered to allow the case to be used in more than one location.
- 3/8" thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- The door is recessed for added pry protection.
- Anti-Pry brackets in the interior provide additional strength and security.
- Available in textured semi-gloss black powder coated finish.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- An optional Universal Mounting Bracket (UBDM) is available to enable the case to be installed on top of most surfaces.
- Accented with gold tone pinstripe and logo design.
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.
- Outer: 7 1/2"W x 10 1/2"D x 2 1/2"H
- Outer w/ door open: 7 1/2"W x 11 3/4"D x 4"H
- Inner: 6 1/2"W x 8 1/4"D x 1 3/4"H
- Weight: 8 lbs.
1 year manufacturer warranty
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: