Protex FD-2714 Large Front Loading Depository Safe
The Protex FD-2714 B-rated front loading
depository safe is designed for ease of use and is a great choice for
convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash,
restaurants and more. The safe is equipped with a laser cut 1/2" steel
plate door, spring loaded re-locker and 5 active chrome plated locking
bolts (1-1/4" in diameter on 3 sides). The door is 2.5" thick with a
1/2" solid steel plate to prevent pry attacks. The door is also
protected by a UL Listed Securam digital electronic lock with a
The recessed door frame on the FD-2714 prevents the safe from being
easily pried open. It is highly recommended that you bolt this safe to a
solid surface (concrete or wood) using the pre-drilled anchor holes.
Mounting hardware is included for concrete floors. Once you do this, you
will have a very secure safe.
- 5 active chrome locking bolts 1-1/4" dia. (3 sides).
- Securam high-security electronic lock.
- Battery powered.
- 4 Pre-drilled anchor holes (bottom).
- Bolting hardware included for concrete floors.
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability.
- 2.5" thick door with 1/2" solid steel-plate to prevent prying.
- Drill resistant hard-plate.
- Spring-loaded relocker.
- 1 Adjustable and removable shelf.
- Outside Dimensions: 27.00" H x 14.00" W x 14.00" D
- Inside Dimensions: 15.00" H x 13.75" W x 11.00" D
- Door Clearance: 16.00" H x 10.00" W
- Drop Opening: 2.00" H 10.50" W
- Door Thickness: 2.50" (1/2" solid steel plate)
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.31
- Weight: 116 Pounds