*SOME UPGRADE MAY CAUSE LEAD TIME TO EXTEND. CALL 1-855-248-6723 FOR MORE INFORMATION.*
American Security Safes Products (AMSEC) is one of the world's best-known providers of security safes and security solutions. The Amsec BWB3020FL Safe is one of the reasons for this reputation whether you need a safe to store your guns,cash, or other valuables this safe has you covered!
- Door: Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- Electronic locks available.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, with Medeco® high security camlock.
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11-1/2" (maximum).
Standard Mechanical Lock
- Three brass and aluminum combination wheels provide 1,000,000 theoretical combinations.
- Dual brass locking cams prevent wheel slippage.
- Solid brass locking bolt and zinc drop lever.
- Four-way brass drive cam allows mounting RH, LH, VU or VD.
- Internal spring-loaded brass relock trigger guards against punch attacks.
- Standard mounting footprint matches most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Large front-read convertible dial and ring.
- Both dial and ring are die cast with black finish and white letters.
- A solid, machined brass spindle – 4 7/8”.
- Can be converted to a key-locking dial with a disc tumbler key cylinder and two keys.
- Comes standard with an attractive self-stick solid dial insert or a key-locking dial insert.
Basic Electronic Lock (ESL5)
- UL Listed Type 1 Lock
- Backlit Keypad
- Audible and visual feedback
- Replaces most mechanical locks
- Stealth mode to silence the beeper
- 15-minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries
Advanced Electronic Lock (ESL10XL)
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a ½” spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Interior Top: 19 3/4"W x 13 1/2"D x 6 1/8"H
- Interior Bottom: 19 3/4"W x 17"D x 19"H
- Exterior: 20"D x 20"W x 39 3/4"H
- Door Opening: 16 1/4"W x 24 3/4"H
- Weight: 305 lbs.