AMSEC BWB3020FL Wide Body Deposit Safe
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC's Wide Body, "B" Rate cash handling deposit safes. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a wide selection of deposit options such as a top, front or rear load deposit, one to three deposit slots or a pullout deposit drawer.
BWB Standard Body Features:
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack
- Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically
- UL listed Group II dial combination lock standard on the safe
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single-key camlock with two keys
- Inside Dimensions: 8.63" H x 19.75" W x 19.00" D
- Large clear door opening: 6" H x 12" W
Front Load Depository:
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" mail box style door
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles
- Large package capacity: 4.00" x 9.00" x 11.50" (maximum)
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against a pry attack
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against a sledgehammer attack
- Outside Dimensions: 39.75" H x 20.00" W x 20.00" D
- Inside Dimensions: 19.00" H x 19.75" W x 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.69
- Clear Door: 24.75" H x 21.25" W
- 2 Adjustable Shelves
- Weight: 278 Pounds
The AMSEC Deposit Safe Model BWB3020FL B-Rated Burglary Safe is larger than its cousin, the BWB2020FL, and provides that much-needed extra space with the extra 10 inches of height and an interior locker.
The Cash Management Deposit Safe safe is loaded with features and solves a multitude of problems in the work place. If you are looking for more room and have multiple people needing access to the safe this is the safe for you. Need rolled coin storage, space for storage of cash trays? (the unit has two shelves standard) All of these questions are answered below in quick descriptions of the AMSEC Model BWB3020FL
The interior locker (where the drops go) boasts a 1/4" door with a single-key camlock with two keys. That locker is a full 8.63" H x 19.75" W x 19" D so you have plenty of room for those drops. The front load hopper is protected by anti-fish baffles both top and bottom.
The AMSEC Model BWB3020FL unit has a front load hopper that drops into a separate key locked compartment. This compartment is separate and protect by the larger 1/2" steel plate outer door. Behind the outside larger door is a compartment for storing, well, almost anything you can think of; lottery tickets, cash drawers, important papers, the list goes on forever.
This Cash Management Deposit Safe offers all the standard security features of our other deposit safe that include U.L. Group II combination lock protected by a large carburized steel hardplate. There is also three way (top, side, and bottom) bolt work that works with the bolt detent system to lock the bolts in place with the door is closed.
Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides help protect the 1/2" solid steel door from prying and a forced entry. The inside door also houses a coin rack for that rolled coin that is always rolling around now.
Anchor holes in the bottom of the safe are standard and we always recommend that all safes be bolted to the floor for an additional level of security. Keep in mind this safe is 20" wide and needs more space to be comfortable.