Stealth STL-DS1614 Mini Front Load Depository Safe
Any firm that deals in cash needs the Stealth STL-DS1614 Mini Front Load Depository Safe. It is intended to protect funds from internal staff theft as well as armed robbery.
The STL-DS1614 from Stealth is made of solid steel and is ideal for gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and motels, as well as any other business that deals in cash and needs a safe deposit box. This safe can also be used to keep receipts and other valuables.
To avoid pry assaults, the Stealth DS1614's door is built of 1/4" solid steel and has two 1" solid steel locking bolts. The bolts have a long throw of 1-3/8". Nothing is exposed to cut thanks to the internal hinge and laser-cut door.
On the back of the Stealth DS1614's hopper are jagged teeth, as well as anti-fish baffles. This makes retrieving a deposit bag or envelopes from the safe extremely difficult.
On the DS1614, Stealth has installed a UL-approved NL Universal Lock UR-2020 High-Security Lock. The lock is built and tested in the United States. A hardplate and relocker safeguard the lock by keeping the bolts locked in the event of a punch or drill attack.
The Stealth STL-DS1614 has two bolt down holes for mounting on a sturdy surface. This keeps the safe in place and compels the burglar to break into it on the spot, where he or she is less likely to be discovered. The mounting hardware is included in the package. We strongly advise you to secure this safe with bolts.
The DS1614 Drop Deposit Safe comes with a one-year parts and labor warranty from Sealth. The Stealth Mini Front Load Depository Safe is the answer if you need a high-quality but low-cost way to protect your cash.
- 1/4" Solid Steel Door
- Full Steel Body
- Two 1" Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- NL UR-2020 High-Security UL Type 1 Electronic Lock
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against a pry attack
- All Steel Internal Hinge
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack
- Locks and relocker protected by a hardplate
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device
- Two Bolt Down Holes and Mounting Bolts included
Front Load Depository Features:
- All Steel Construction with No Exposed Cutting Points
- Protected by dual jagged teeth "anti-fish baffles"
- Drop Safe Hopper Measurements: 3.50" H x 11.50" W x 6.00" D
- Please note: Front Load Depository Safes are not meant for overnight storage. These safes are a deterrent during a holdup and keep employees honest.
- Outside Dimensions: 16.00" H x 14.00" W x 14.00" D
- Add 1.25" for Handle and Electronic Lock
- Inside Dimensions: 7.25" H x 11.00" W x 13.50" D
- Door Opening: 7.25" H x 11.00" W
- Weight: 44 Pounds