SecureIt Milspec Cabinets are designed to address the needs of US Army Special Forces where high-value gear and a wide variety of weapon types must be efficiently organized and stored. These cabinets are also currently used by all branches of the military in all theaters of operations. This same level of efficiency is now offered to civilians to organize and store firearms, optics, and gear with military efficiency.
The Model 78 Ammo Cabinet has a small footprint but can store upward of 2400 lbs. of ammunition and gear. It is a fully welded, 78″ tall cabinet and comes standard with 4 storage shelves. The addition of modular bins and trays (sold separately) provide a great deal of organized storage for ammunition, optics, chokes, cleaning supplies, and other gear.
- 1 Model 78 Ammo Cabinet
- Fully Welded 16 Gauge Steel
- 2.0 mm – 3.5 mm Powder Coated Finish
- Louvered Back Panel
- 74″ High with a 2″ Gap at the Top and Bottom of the Cabinet
- 4 Model 78 Adjustable Shelves (Capacity – 600 lbs. per shelf)
- Shelves may be removed or adjusted throughout the rack.
- Built To Military Standards – AR 190-11 And OPNAVINST 5530.13
- 3 Point Locking System with a Cast Iron Handle Compatible with an American 5200 Series or Equivalent Padlock(Hole Diameter of 0.55″) (Not Included)
- Diamond Mesh Door
External Dims (H x W x D): 78″ x 24″ x 24″