Rhino IRONWORKS Vault Door
HAND CRAFTED & UNIQUE - NO TWO ARE THE SAME
IRONWORKS® Vault Doors look like something out of the 1800’s. Part art, part furniture, and all security. Each safe is hand antiqued and distressed to accentuate the natural variations in the steel, producing an heirloom quality piece for your home or office!
- Heavy Duty 12 gauge formed steel door with an additional 1/4" continuous steel face, and an additional 12 gauge reinforcing plate around the perimeter
- 1/4" thick steel door frame
- 8" Deep frame, wall opening needs to be a minimum of 8" deep
- Standard height of 80", wall opening will need to be 80-1/4"
- Available in four widths: 30"(shown), 35", 40" and 45", wall opening will need to be 1/2" wider than selected width
- UL listed manual lock or can be upgraded to UL listed electronic lock
- Ball bearing drill plate
- Anti-Punch and Anti-Drill Boltworks
- Patented Anti-tamper clutched handle
- Spring loaded re-locker keeps vault secure if lock is tampered with or removed
- Large door bolts (1.25” diameter), 3-sided protection (14 door bolts total)
Style and Function:
- Large 3-spoke cast iron hand wheel
- Internal release mechanism
Available Models and Sizes:
- IWVD8030 - 80"H x 30"W
- IWVD8035 - 80"H x 35"W
- IWVD8040 - 80"H x 40"W
- IWVD8045 - 80"H x 45"W
*Item color and trim may vary slightly from image*
Made in the USA with global components.
Click Here to View Warranty Information
Rhino Metals States the following about delivery:
Before you sign the delivery receipt and let the driver leave:
- Ensure you have received every piece noted on your packing slip.
- Inspect every piece individually. Make sure they have no exterior damage, open properly, and that the interior is intact.
- If any damage has been found, make detailed notes on the delivery receipt and contact the shipper immediately.
- You have the right to refuse the freight if there is any freight damage. If you choose to do so, call us at 1-800-540-1695