RHINO STRONGBOX RSB6040EX GUN SAFE GUN SAFE 770 lbs, 80 Minute Fire, Deluxe Door Organizer, Power Outlet, U.L. Listed Electronic Lock, and Swing Out Gun Rack Compatible
PRODUCT DETAILS Rhino Strongbox: safes look like something out of the 1800’s. Part art, part furniture, and all security with 80 minute fire protection. Each safe is hand antiqued and distressed to accentuate the natural variations in the steel, producing an heirloom quality piece for your home or office! Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 80 minutes of protection at 1400°F
- Advanced protection with 3 layers of 5/8" fireboard in the ceiling and door, 2 layers on the walls and floor
- Heat activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size which seals the door edge to help keep out heat and smoke
- Heavy Duty 12 gauge formed steel body
- 12 gauge composite door
- Ball bearing drill plate
- Patented F-4 Locking system featuring an Internal Anti-Tamper clutch
- Anti-Punch and Anti-Drill Boltworks
- Spring loaded re-locker keeps safe secure if lock is tampered with or removed
- Large door bolts (1.25" diameter), 4-sided protection (13 door bolts total)
- U.L. Certified RSC / CA DOJ Compliant
- U.L. Listed Lock
Style and Function:
- Holds up to 50 long guns & 8 handguns
- 770 lbs
- External dimensions: 60"H x 40"W x 25"D (not including handle)
- Deluxe door organizer standard for more storage options
- Distressed leatherette interior fabric
- Fully upholstered interior and adjustable shelving
- Large 3-spoke cast iron hand wheel
- Unique Antiqued Finish
- Factory installed USB equipped electrical outlet
- Predrilled and compatible for the Rhino patented 13 Gun Swing Out Rack
Item color and trim may vary slightly from image.
Made in the USA with global components.
External dimensions: 60"H x 40"W x 25"D (not including handle)
Click Here to View Warranty Information
Rhino Metals States the following about delivery:
Before you sign the delivery receipt and let the driver leave:
- Ensure you have received every piece noted on your packing slip.
- Inspect every piece individually. Make sure they have no exterior damage, open properly, and that the interior is intact.
- If any damage has been found, make detailed notes on the delivery receipt and contact the shipper immediately.
- You have the right to refuse the freight if there is any freight damage. If you choose to do so, call us at 1-855-248-6723