Protex WSS-159E II Through The Door Drop Box with Electronic Lock
Protex's drop boxes are the most adaptable on the market. Our drop boxes are designed to hold cash, checks, and envelopes, and are ideal for property managers, offices, liquor stores, and restaurants looking for a quick-drop option to reduce on-hand cash.
For any application, you'll be able to discover the proper drop box. When developing a new drop box, we place a premium on security and convenience of usage.
- Battery operated electronic lock
- Designed to be mounted on a door from the inside with the drop door showing through the outside
- Piano hinge
- Drop door opening thick enough to drop keys
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in back for door mounting
- Mounting hardware for wood is included
- Four bolts included. Screw requirements are variable for each door, so screws are not included.
- Reinforced double steel door to protect against prying
- The perfect way to lock and secure cash, keys, mail, car remotes, small envelopes and more
- Use as a mail collection box for all out-going office mail
- Requires cutting a rectangular cutout in the door
- Includes a removable and adjustable metal frame to hide the rough cuts, inside and out
- Recommended for a door thickness of 2 inches or less.
- Maximum thickness of item to drop is 1-1/8" thick
- Uses 3 AA batteries
- Easy to program
- Choose 1-8 digit code
- External Battery override contacts let you power the lock from the outside if the batteries die
- Outside Dimensions: 15.00" H x 10.00" W x 4.25" D
- Door Clearance: 6.25" H x 7.13" W
- Drop Opening: 1.38" H x 7.38" W (7/8" drop clearance)
- Door Thickness: 1/8"
- Weight: 16 Pounds