Protex WDS-311-DD Drop Box with Dual Doors
Designed for ease of use and is a great choice for numerous applications. Keep your deposits and valuables safe with this easy to use and durable through-the-wall deposit safe.
- Two doors (same features as the WDS-311 with an additional door in front)
- Piano hinge
- Drop slot opening (12-3/8") long enough to drop legal size paper or large envelopes.
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing
- Pre-drilled mounting holes on sides for in the wall installation
- Installation hardware included
- Two tubular keys included
- Reinforced double steel door to protect against prying.
- The perfect way to lock and secure rent checks, letters, mail, cash payments, large envelopes and more
- Drop from the front and remove it from the front or back
- Shown with standard tubular cam-locks, keys are different for each door
- Designed to be installed in the wall between standard (16" on center) wall studs
- It requires cutting the drywall between the studs
- Includes two removable and adjustable metal frames to hide the rough cuts
- The maximum thickness of item to drop is 1/2" thick
- Recommended wall thickness for proper installation is between 4 and 10 inches
- Outside Dimensions: 15.00" H x 14.00" W x 8.75" D
- Door Clearance: 5.25" H x 11.25" W
- Drop Opening: 0.50" H x 12.38" W
- Door Thickness: 1/8"
- Weight: 24 Pounds