Protex WDC-160E II Wall-Mount Locking Drop Box with Chute
We have the most adaptable drop box line on the market. Our drop boxes are designed to hold cash, checks, and envelopes, and are ideal for property managers, offices, liquor stores, and restaurants looking for a quick-drop option to reduce on-hand cash.
For any application, you'll be able to discover the proper drop box. When developing a new drop box, we place a premium on security and convenience of usage.
The Protex WDC-160E II Wall-Mount Locking Drop Box is ideal for vehicle rental firms that need to safeguard keys or car remotes, apartment managers who need to preserve rent checks, and other businesses who need to protect tiny envelopes. It can be used as a postal collection box for your office's outgoing mail. The 1" thick by 8.5" wide drop door opening has a cover thick enough to drop keys. The item drop can be up to 1" thick at its thickest point. The mounting hardware for this locking drop box is included, and it can be fixed to wood or concrete. The pre-drilled mounting holes for wall mounting are on the back.
Are you concerned about someone stealing stuff from your safe? A metal baffle protects the drop aperture on the Protex WDC-160E II against fishing attacks. The door is further strengthened with double steel to keep prying eyes at bay. For further security, an electronic lock is included.
The chute on the Protex WDC-160E II drop box can be adjusted to fit walls ranging from 3-1/4" to 7-3/4" thick.
- Electronic Lock Standard
- Piano hinge.
- Precision cut door to prevent prying for added security.
- Drop door opening 1" thick by 8.5" wide with lid, thick enough to drop keys.
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in the back for wall mounting.
- Mounting hardware for wood and concrete is included.
- Reinforced double steel door to protect against prying.
- The perfect way to lock and secure keys, mail, car remotes, small envelopes and more.
- Use as a mail collection box for all out-going office mail.
- The maximum thickness of the item to drop is a 1" thick.
- The chute is adjustable for walls between 3-1/4" - 7-3/4" thick. Chute is two pieces. One-piece slides into the other.
- Outside flange and drop opening with security flat has 4 screws attaching it to the chute.
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.00" H x 12.00" W x 6.00" D
- Interior Dimensions: 10.00" H x 11.75" W x 5.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.34
- Door Clearance: 9.25" H x 7.25" W
- Drop Opening: 1.00" H x 8.50" W
- Door Thickness: 1/8”
- Face Plate: 12-1/8" x 4-1/8"
- Weight: 25 Pounds