Protex RDD-3020 II Double Door Rotary Depository Safe
The Protex RDD-3020 II B-rated Double Door Rotary Depository Safe is ideal for convenience stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car washes, restaurants, and other establishments. The safe has a laser-cut 1/2-inch steel plate door, a spring-loaded re-locker, chrome-plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts, and an anti-drill lock plate.
The Securam electronic lock comes standard on the Protex RDD-3020 II Double Door Rotary Drop Safe, making it extremely handy and quick to use, as well as simple to program. It also has a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent the lock from being tampered with.
The Protex RDD-3020 II's door has a chrome-plated handle and vault type hinges with an internal dead-bar to prevent the door from being removed while the safe is locked. Anchoring the safe to a concrete floor is made possible by mounting holes and anchoring gear.
- Solid steel construction, fully welded body construction (1/8" thick)
- Convenient large drop door with anti-fish design
- Securam electronic digital lock
- 1/4" thick carburized hard-plate to resist drilling
- Spring-loaded active re-locker
- The door is constructed from anti-pry 1/2" thick solid steel plate
- 4 pre-drilled mounting holes on the bottom of safe (1/2" diameter)
- 3 chrome-plated heavy-duty bolts (1" diameter)
- Bolt detent spring will throw the bolts when the door is shut
- Heavy-duty vault hinges
- Quality powder coat finish
- Bolting hardware included (for concrete floor anchoring)
- Outside Dimensions: 30.00" H x 20.00" W x 20.00" D
- Interior Dimensions (Top): 10.50" H x 19.75" W x 17.50" D
- Interior Dimensions (Bottom): 11.50" H x 19.75" W x 17.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.60
- Door Opening: 9.25" H x 16.75" W
- Drop Opening: 4.25" H x 10.75" W
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2" solid steel plate)
- Weight: 202 Pounds