Protex FD-2014LS II Through The Wall Drop Safe
Protex B-rated depository drop safes are ideal for convenience stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car washes, restaurants, and other locations. The safe has a laser-cut 1/2-inch steel plate door, a spring-loaded re-locker, chrome-plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts, and an anti-drill lock plate. The door has a brushed chrome plated handle as well as vault type hinges with an internal dead-bar to prevent the door from being removed while the safe is locked. Anchoring the safe to a concrete floor is made possible by mounting holes and anchoring gear.
- Securam electronic lock for a single user
- 9V battery
- Drop safe adopts a superior steel plate door (1/2" thick) to prevent from drilling, punching, and prying
- Reinforced, 5 x (1-1/8" diameter) active bolt-lock mechanism for extra security
- The safe comes standard with electronic lock
- 4 pre-drilled holes for anchoring
- Rear drop chute
- Face plate of the chute: 10.25" x 5.50"
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
- 1/4" thick hard-plate to protect lock from drilling
- A saw-tooth baffle is installed inside safe to prevent fishing from drop slot
- Recommended maximum size of envelope for a clear drop is 4.75" x 9.50"
- Outside Dimensions:20.00" H x 14.00" W x 14.00" D
- Inside Dimensions:19.75" H x 13.75" W x 11.00" D
- Ground to End of Chute:38.50"
- Ground to where slot starts:35.50"
- Chute:19.00" x 7.50" x 2.00"
- Drop Slot:0.75" H x 6.00" W
- Interior Cubic Feet:1.73
- Weight:103 Pounds (Note: this safe ships in two separate boxes, the main safe and the chute)