Protex B1414SE Burglar Safe with Drop Slot
The Protex B1414SE burglar safe with drop slot has a burglary protection rating of "B." This indicates that the door is made of solid steel plate that is 1/2" thick for pry resistance. The body is also constructed of solid steel and is a fully welded body design (.100 thick"). A spring-loaded active re-locker and a 1/4" thick carburized hard-plate behind the lock to withstand drilling are further security features. Three chrome-plated heavy-duty locking bolts (1" diameter) are included for pry resistance. The bottom of the safe has four pre-drilled mounting holes (1/2" diameter) for mounting to a concrete surface. For concrete floor anchoring, mounting gear is included. Bolting your safe to a solid surface is highly advised.
The B1414SE is a drop deposit safe designed by Protex. A drop slot on the outside holds envelopes and other small objects. To prevent envelopes and other small things from being fished back out of the safe, a front loading anti-fishing baffle is standard.
The high-quality powder coat finish of the Protex B1414SE burglar safe with drop slot. A UL-listed Securam digital electronic lock is installed on the exterior.
- Solid steel construction, fully welded body construction(.100" thick).
- Securam electronic digital lock.
- 1/4" thick carburized hard-plate to resist drilling.
- Spring loaded active re-locker.
- Door is constructed from anti-pry 1/2" thk. solid steel plate.
- Front loading anti-fishing baffle
- 4 pre-drilled mounting holes on bottom of safe (1/2" dia.).
- 3 chrome plated heavy duty locking bolts (1" dia.).
- Heavy-duty vault hinges.
- High quality powder coat finish.
- Bolting hardware included (for concrete floor anchoring).
- Outside Dimensions:14.00" H x 14.00" W x 14.00" D
- Inside Dimensions: 12.00" H x 13.75" W x 11.00" D
- Door Opening: 9.00" H x 10.00" W
- Drop Slot:1/2" H x 7.00" W
- Door thickness:2-1/2" (1/2" solid steel plate)
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.05
- Weight: 63 Pounds