Gun Storage Solutions Rifle Rods Gun Rack System
You can organize and condense long guns into a smaller space with the Rifle Rods rifle rack system, and reach them more easily than ever before. Rifle Rods are a proprietary hook-and-loop rifle rack organization system that independently stabilizes each long gun in an upright posture. In a standard gun rack, leaning is necessary, which loses important storage space. All of it is eliminated with our Rifle Rods.
Rifle Rods can help you organize your long guns. They allow you to stack your rifles, shotguns, and ARs up to four rows deep in your gun safe, storage room, or gun cabinet, freeing you up to 50% more space. The supplied Shelf Liner (loop cloth) can be readily stapled to the shelves in any storage space.
Rifle Rods are made of injection molded plastic, which means they won't harm your barrel. They're suitable for scoped rifles, shotguns, and modern sporting rifles alike. Rifle Rods can be used to organize and improve the storage capacity of your gun safe's interior.
Benefits of the Rifle Rods Gun Rack System
- Retrofit your gun safe with Rifle Rods rifle holders and increase its capacity
- Organize and condense long guns to store more guns
- Our patented hook & loop based system individually stabilizes each long gun in the upright position
- Easier access to guns, even in the back row
- For use with your existing shelf in your gun safe, cabinets, closets, etc.
- Works with scoped rifles, shotguns, and modern sporting rifles
- Rifle Rods are an injection molded plastic product with ultra-sonically welded hook fabric coin on top.
- Rifle Rod length 16”, head 1” diameter, .22 caliber
- Shelf Liner included is Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric – required for best use with Rifle Rods – shelf liner sizes differ with package size.
- Made in the USA
**Note: Rifle Rods are only compatible with gun safes that have removable gun racks. It has come to our attention that the Liberty Centurion safe has a rack that is built into the interior walls, making it a permanent fixture and not compatible with our Rifle Rods gun rack system.