S&G 6123 - Lock Only
The Model 6123 gives you tremendous flexibility and greater management control with its dual control and manager/employee mode. This electronic safe lock maintains a high level of security, thanks to its motor-driven lock bolt and advanced security features that prevent unauthorized access. It is a common choice in the banking and commercial industries.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 150 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
Sargent and Greenleaf's high-security electronic locks are proven to withstand military-level EMP attacks, giving you full access to your valuables even after an EMP emergency. S&G tested its most popular gun safe locks, using the U.S. military's highest EMP impact standard.
- Newly designed, motor-driven locking mechanism for an extra measure of security and longer battery life.
- Withstands over 225 lbs. of end and side pressure.
- Optional Bolt Position Indicator (BPI) module can triffer alarms, CCTV recorders or virtually any relay activated security device (requires BPI module).
- S&G Magic Module footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Universally handed and reversible for right-hand, left-hand, vertical up, vertical down mounting.
- Tested up to 10,000 openings on two 9v alkaline batteries.
- Two modes of operation: STAR and BASIC
- Field programmable from keypad.
- One million 6-digit PINS to choose from.
- One master code, seven user codes.
- Management reset code (not available if lock is set to dual control mode).
- Time delay override code.
- Three modes of operation: multi-user, dual control, manager/employee.
- Tested to the highest EMP impact standard.