Protex RDD-3020 Top Rotary Dual Compartment Depository Safe:
Protex depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants and more.
The safe is equipped with laser cut 3/8 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
The DigiPaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector.
The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
Protex RDD-3020 Safe Features & Benefits:
- B-Rated 1/2” solid steel-plate double door (RD-series)
- Manager compartment on bottom and drop compartment on top
- Heavy duty chrome locking bolts
- DigiPaz Electronic Lock with flat keypad
- External power override (Included)
- Top Rotary Drop
- Hard-plate and spring loaded relocker
- 4 Pre-drilled mounting holes on the bottom for bolting
- Electro-Static powder coat finish
- Exterior Dimensions: 20” (W) x 30” (H) x 20” (D)
- Interior Dimensions (Top compartment): 19-3/4” (W) x 10-1/2” (H) x 17-1/2” (D)
- Interior Dimensions (Bottom Compartment): 19-3/4" (W) x 11-1/2" (H) x 17-1/2" (D)
- Door Clearance: 16-3/4” (W) x 9-1/4” (H)
- Door Opening: 10-3/4” (W) x 4-1/4” (H)
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2” solid steel plate)
- Cubic Feet: 3.60
- Weight: 202 Lbs
1 Year Warranty