The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
The Digipaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector.
- 2-Active round locking bolts
- Concealed hinges for added security and clean appearance
- Electronic backlit keypad for easy operation
- 1-8 digits user code
- User friendly, easy enrollment
- 4 pre-drilled anchoring holes on the bottom (1/2” Dia.)
- Bolting hardware included.
- Powered by 4 internal “AA” batteries (included)
- Digital key override
- Mechanical key override (2 keys included)
- Power override feature (power override box included
- Exterior: 14 1/8"W x 12 7/8"H x 13 1/2"D
- Interior: 13 7/8"W x 10 1/2"D
- Door Clearance: 10 3/4"W x 9 7/8"H
- Drop-slot Opening: 7"W x 5/8"H
- Door Thickness: 2 1/2" (3/16" solid steel plate)
- Cubic Feet: 1.07
- Weight: 37 lbs.
1 Year Warranty