American Security Products (AMSEC) is one of the world's best-known providers of security safes and security solutions. The Amsec UL1511 Home Safe is one of the reasons for this reputation whether you need a safe to store your guns in or to store other valuables this safe has you covered!
- Due to high humidity in this safe it is not recommended to store any metal objects unless sealed in a plastic bag or container.
- U.L. listed Class 350°F two hour fire and impact rating.
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850°F for two hours and a 30' drop – equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3-1/2" thick recessed door with 5/8" thick front for excellent pry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8" diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation.
- Internal anchor bolt hole with hardware.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device activated by severe attack.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard on models UL1511 – 1812XD.
- Heavy duty rolling casters on UL2018 and up.
- Attractively accented with a brass-plated dial, brown powder coated handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
- Available in durable Sandstone or Granite textured finishes.
Optional Electronic Lock:
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Combination changes are fast and easy from the keypad.
- Two 9V-DC batteries in the keypad housing can be changed easily.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- New industrial "Soft Touch" membrane keypad is tough yet requires very low activation pressure.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Slam bolt version for locker applications.
- Factory reset combination for solving lost combinations.
- Optional AC Power transformer
- Interior: 15-1/4 x 11 x 12
- Exterior: 21 x 17 x 18-1/2
- Weight: 246 lbs.
- Cubic In. 2,139
» Lifetime Warranty
- Warranty: The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
If your UL safe is exposed to fire and failed to protect the contents, your UL safe will be replaced free of charge. Just return the safe freight prepaid to the factory accompanied with the fire report.