American Security Safes Products (AMSEC) is one of the world's best-known providers of security safes and security solutions. The Amsec BF1512 Safe is one of the reasons for this reputation whether you need a safe to store your guns in or to store other valuables this safe has you covered!
- “B” rated heavy duty construction.
- 3-1/2" thick door, consisting of 1/2" plate steel with a unique proprietary fire and burglary resistant material.
- 2-5/8" thick body, consisting of 1/8" outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- A full length dead bar locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. listed Group II lock with spring-loaded auxiliary relock device.
- 1/4" heavy duty carberized hardplate.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy smooth door operation.
- One recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a large chrome-plated dial, matching handle and a plush velour interior.
- Durable and attractive granite finish with an interior of smoky gray plush velour.
- Optional electronic locks are available.
Optional Electronic Lock
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Combination changes are fast and easy from the keypad.
- Two 9V-DC batteries in the keypad housing can be changed easily.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- New industrial “Soft Touch” membrane keypad is tough yet requires very low activation pressure.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Slam bolt version for locker applications.
- Factory reset combination for solving lost combinations.
- Optional AC Power transformer
- Interior: 12"W x 13"D x 15"H
- Exterior: 17 1/4"W x 18 3/4"D x 20 1/4"H
- Door Opening: 12"W x 15"H
- Weight: 280 lbs.
» Lifetime Warranty
- Warranty: The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty
If your safe is exposed to fire and failed to protect the contents, your safe will be replaced free of charge. Just return the safe freight prepaid to the factory accompanied with the fire report.