American Eagle Series Safes
Bent Body Construction
2 Hour Fire Protection
Enjoy the Peace of Mind
Our Ultimate Safe that
Superior Fire and Burglary
72" Tall by 30", 40", 50" or 60"
60" Tall by 30" or 40" Wide
Standard safe depth is 28"
(31" on 750 and 33" on 760/762) including handle
- Vault Pro Safes are Proudly Made in Santa Fe Springs,
- Full Length & Continuous Welded Seams
- Built to exceed UL Residential Security Container
- Built to exceed Department of Justice standards
Hand Fit 2” Double Step System
Safe Door & Frame
Four Way Active Bolt Safe Locking System
- 1/4" Steel Door Plate - 5-1/2” Total
- Gap between safe door & frame is only 1/16”
- Dual Palusol® Gaskets (Double Seals Door in
- 1/4" Inner Steel Safe Door Plate
- U.L. Listed, American Made Group II Locks
- 4" x 1½” Locking Bolts
- 4-Way Dual Cam Drive Active Bolt Locking System
- 360° Independently Rotating Bolts
- Vault Pro Bolt Detent System
- Bolts lock behind a ¾” Protective Stepped Frame
- 1" 60+ Rockwell Hard Plate
- Titan Quadruple +1 Re-locker (Brass Arm & 4 ea. Titan Re-Locker)
- Solid Brass or Solid Stainless Steel Handle
Superior Fire Protection
- 120 Minutes at 1880°
- 2300° Ceramic Fire Blanket in Door
- Bent Body Construction with Full Length & Continuous Welded Seams
- 2300° Ceramic Fire Blanket in Body
- 3-layers of X-Rate Fireboard in Body
Palusol® Heat Activated seals between door and frame enlarges up to 7
times its size during a fire, sealing out heat and smoke
American Made L. E. D. Lighting & Electrical System
- Lights when door is opened
- Dual Gang Electrical Outlet
- Golden Rod Dehumidifier: protects guns, electronics, artwork & valuables in your gun vault from moisture
3 in 1 Convertible Interior
- Plush American Made Rontex™ Interior
- Convertible Shelving with 2 Gun Rack Styles
American Eagle Series Safe Colors
- Textured: Black, Wimbledon White, Brown, Gray, Dark Green and Burgundy
- Gloss and Custom Finishes Available
- 72" H x 40" W x 28" D
- Weight: 1750lbs
- Depth Includes Handle
Fire - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe or vault door is damaged during a fire, Vault Pro, Inc. will replace your safe for Free.
Break-In - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe of vault door is attacked and force entered they will either repair or replace it for free.
Manufacturer Defect - In most cases, Vault Pro, Inc. will repair your safe or vault door on site due to manufacturer defect.
Extended Life Time Warranties
- Lifetime Lock and Attempted Break-In are not standard warranties. Locks are warranted by the manufacturer for a period of one year from date of purchase. Extended life time warranties on locks and Attempted Break-in Warranties are available at time of purchase or within 30 days of purchase.
- Vault Pro, Inc., Fully Warranties and stands behind the products it manufactures.
- Vault Pro, Inc. does not cover the contents of safes or vaults, or the installation/removal of safes or vault doors for any reason under any circumstances.
- A police/fire report will need to be properly filed and provided to Vault Pro along with proof of purchase and owners identification in order to activate any fire or break-in warranty. In some cases Vault Pro will require your safe or vault door to be returned to us for proper inspection and repair/replacement. Vault Pro will guarantee return shipping on any product properly sent to us for repair or replacement.