American Eagle Safe Features
- 1/4" Bent Body Construction
- 2 Hour Fire Protection at 1880°
Ultimate Safe Provides Superior Fire and Burglary Protection
- Vault Pro Safes are Proudly Made in Santa Fe Springs, California
- Full Length & Continuous Welded Seams
- Built to exceed UL Residential Security Container Specifications
- Built to exceed Department of Justice standards
- 5½” Total Door Thickness
- 1/4" Protective Steel Front Plate
- 1/4" Inner Steel Door Liner
- Gap between safe door & frame is only 1/16”
- Dual Palusol® Gaskets (Double Seals Door in Fire)
- Adjustable Ball Bearing Hinges
- Left-Hinged or Right-Hinged Available
- Hand Fit 2” Double Step System Safe Door & Frame
- Four Way Active Bolt Safe Locking System
- U.L. Listed, American Made Group II Locks
- 4" x 1½” Locking Bolts
- 4-Way Dual Cam Drive Active Bolt Locking System
- 360° Independently Rotating Bolts
- Vault Pro Bolt Detent System
- Bolts lock behind a ¾” Protective Stepped Frame
- 1" 60+ Rockwell Hard Plate
- Titan Quadruple +1 Re-locker (Brass Arm & 4 ea. Titan Re-Locker)
- Solid Brass or Solid Stainless Steel Handle
Superior Fire Protection
- 120 Minutes at 1880°
- 2300° Ceramic Fire Blanket in Door
- Bent Body Construction with Full Length & Continuous Welded Seams
- 2300° Ceramic Fire Blanket in Body
- 3-layers of X-Rate Fireboard in Body
- Dual Palusol® Heat Activated seals between door and frame enlarges up to 7 times its size during a fire, sealing out heat and smoke
American Made L. E. D. Lighting & Electrical System
- Lights when door is opened
- Dual Gang Electrical Outlet
3 in 1 Convertible Interior
- Plush American Made Rontex™ Interior
- Convertible Shelving with 2 Gun Rack Styles
- 72" H x 40" W x 28" D
- Weight: 1460.00
Fire - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe or vault door is damaged during a fire, Vault Pro, Inc. will replace your safe for Free.
Break-In - If your Vault Pro, Inc. safe of vault door is attacked and force entered they will either repair or replace it for free.
Manufacturer Defect - In most cases, Vault Pro, Inc. will repair your safe or vault door on site due to manufacturer defect.
Extended Life Time Warranties
- Lifetime Lock and Attempted Break-In are not standard warranties. Locks are warranted by the manufacturer for a period of one year from date of purchase. Extended life time warranties on locks and Attempted Break-in Warranties are available at time of purchase or within 30 days of purchase.
- Vault Pro, Inc., Fully Warranties and stands behind the products it manufactures.
- Vault Pro, Inc. does not cover the contents of safes or vaults, or the installation/removal of safes or vault doors for any reason under any circumstances.
- A police/fire report will need to be properly filed and provided to Vault Pro along with proof of purchase and owners identification in order to activate any fire or break-in warranty. In some cases Vault Pro will require your safe or vault door to be returned to us for proper inspection and repair/replacement. Vault Pro will guarantee return shipping on any product properly sent to us for repair or replacement.