SnapSafe Hand Hangers - 9mm/.38 Cal. Pack (75873)
Maximize space by hanging handguns from shelves in your safe. Convenient and durable, the hangers are made with a PVC coating that prevents marring or scratching inside gun barrels. Available in a number of sizes, or in a mixed 6-pack.
Handgun Hanger - 9mm/.38 Cal. Pack (75873) Features
- Fits shelves that are ½ to 1” thick
- Maximizes safe space by hanging guns below shelves
- PVC coating prevents damage to gun barrels
Handgun Hanger - 9mm/.38 Cal. Pack (75873) Specs
- INDIVIDUAL CALIBER 4-PACKS IN 22 CAL, 9MM/38 CAL OR 44 CAL.
- Includes four handgun hangers in designated size
-10" Long x 2 1/4" Wide
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, we’ll repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product...
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.
All SnapSafe product return claims must have a Return Authorization (RA) number assigned before acceptance at our facility for further examination. Please DO NOT send any SnapSafe products without obtaining an RA number from our Customer Service staff.