2 Pack of magnet strips; 4 individual magnets
- Store semi-automatics and magazines under a shelf
- Securely lean rifles against the side of a gun safe
- Fold over and snap together to hold accessories along a metal surface
The Multi-Mags' soft-grip rubber coating offers more variety and benefits than competing hard shell magnets. Quickly staple it to wood or snap it to a metal surface. The two tethered magnets can be kept as one unit for uses like storing a semi-automatic under a shelf, or cut in half to separate into two magnets, which are perfect for two magazines.
Benefits of soft-grip rubber coating:
- Eliminates marring and scratching.
- Provides extra traction for vertical mounting.
- Rubber tabs allow for screw or staple gun mounting.
- Easy cut to separate magnet strip into individual magnets.
Each magnet has a weight capacity of 5lbs, (10lbs per strip) when mounted under a shelf. Weight is dependent on amount of surface contact area.
Soft grip rubber coated magnets prevents marring and scratching.
- For use on metal surfaces: Multi-Mags snap in place without any hardware. Magnetic on both sides.
- For use on wood surfaces: Multi-Mags easily staple to wood surfaces in seconds!
Combinations for magnet mounting:
- Use one magnetic strip (2 magnets) for semi-automatic mounting.
- Use one magnet (cut strip in half) for magazine mounting.
- One package of Multi-Mags will support one of these different combinations:
- 1 semi-automatic and 2 magazines
Magnets will not affect performance of firearms, ammunition, or harm battery-equipped equipment (sights, flashlights, etc.)