Compatible with all SecuRAM keypads.
- The StrikeBolt is designed for use on safe inner compartments or cabinets.
- When a valid code is entered, the receiver unlocks allowing the pin or loop to disengage from the receiver.
- The lock remains unlocked until the door is closed and the pin or loop re-engages with the receiver.
- As with all SecuRam lock bodies, the StrikeBolt can operate in two modes:
- Analog mode for use with SafeLogic Series EntryPads
- Digital mode for use with ProLogic and ScanLogic EntryPads
- See Analog versus Digital Mode video below for instructions to convert the lock from one mode to the other.
- The StrikeBolt is Bluetooth compatible and can be used in conjunction with SecuRam's Bluetooth EntryPads.
- The StrikeBolt lock is a unique design that receives a pin or a loop attached to the back of the door and locks it in place.
Safe Lock Bodies
- SecuRam’s Safe Locks can be paired with any of SecuRam’s EntryPads to create a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.
- SecuRam’s Safe Lock Bolt mechanisms are constructed of stainless steel which results in long-lasting and reliable performance.
- SecuRam Safe Locks are motor-driven for maximum security.
Advanced Technology. Reliable
- SecuRam’s Safe Locks use advanced technology to provide a flexible safe lock platform.
- Featuring a Dual Communication Platform, SecuRam Locks operate in either analog mode or digital mode
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- SecuRam motor-driven safe lock bodies are very reliable and versatile. A lock body to fit any boltwork configuration.
Analog and Digital Mode
- SecuRam lock bodies operate in two modes: Analog and Digital.
- Each lock has the firmware onboard to operate in either mode.
- Analog mode is used with SafeLogic Series EntryPads
- Digital mode is used with ProLogic and ScanLogic Series EntryPads.
- In order to convert the safe lock body from one mode to the other follow the simple steps describe in the video "Analog versus Digital Mode: Lock Mode Programming".
- Power Supply: DC 9V
- Power Supply Range: DC 4.5V – 12V
- Standby Current: <50uA <20uA (Typical)
- Active Current: <20mA
- Lock Open Time: 6 seconds
- Battery Low Voltage: 5.2+/- 0.2V
- Mechanical System Life Span: >100,000 cycles
- Working temperature: -25 deg C ~ +60 deg C
- Working humidity: <95%
- Storage temperature: -45 deg C ~ +85 deg C