Protex IF-1212C In-Ground Floor Safe
This floor safe features a drop slot for cash deposits which are used in gas stations, liquor stores, small markets and much more. The IF-1212SC is designed to be installed in concrete floors flush with the finished floor which makes it completely concealed and enhances the burglary and fire resistance.
- LaGard group II combination Lock.
- 1/2" A36 solid steel direct-drive lift-out door.
- Drop slot size: 5" x 5/8" with anti-fish sawtooth baffle.
- Convenient lift handle
- Full length dead bar for optimal pry resistance.
- Spring-loaded relocking device.
- Body anchor base plate.
- Sturdy steel cover
- Drill resistant carburized hard plate
- Powder coat finish
- Bottom plate with 1/2" lip all around to prevent removal
- Exterior: 9-1/2" (W) x 9-1/2" (D) x 12-1/4" (Top to bottom)
- Interior: 9-1/8" (W) x 9-1/8" (D) x 7-3/4" (Top to bottom)
- Cubic Feet:0.37
- Door Clearance: 6-1/4" (W) x 7-3/4" (D)
- Weight: 43 lbs.