The Chevy Tahoe Floor Console is Console Vault's flagship product. Taking full advantage of Chevy's' model change in 2007 that allowed a much larger console, Console Vault crafted an amazing vault that took full advantage of the ample space now provided.
The Chevy Tahoe Console Vault comes in two available models: one featuring a high-security barrel key lock and the other our unique keyless lock. Simply select which model you prefer from the options above when placing your order online.
Chevrolet Tahoe Floor Console Features:
- Massive 12-Gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams
- Superior 3-point locking system resists prying
- Bank Vault-style hinge latch pins
- Drill-resistant locks
- Easy 10 minute installation
- Secures to factory console bolts
- Perfectly balanced spring-assisted door
- Made in the United States of America
Supported Chevrolet Tahoe Years:
2015 - 2020
Features Console Vault's Triple Guard Lock System
Vault has recently made the greatest design improvement since the
product was first developed. Our new Triple Guard Lock System
incorporates a latch design similar to the pins used in the doors of
bank vaults, an overall improvement that greatly increases security.
design also includes a front channel that incorporates the lid into the
body of the vault itself, ultimately eliminating stress from the
physical lock. The end result: the most secure product Console Vault has