Stealth CS45 Concrete Composite Burglar Fire Safe
Are you looking for a safe that is close to a TL-15 specification but
without the higher price? The Stealth CS45 Concrete Composite Burglar
Fire Safe has advanced security features plus a 90-minute fire rating
and a great looking interior. It is the largest size in this series.
Let's talk about the burglar protection on the Stealth CS45 Concrete
Composite Burglar Fire Safe. It has an overall thickness on the door of
4-1/2" which makes it almost impossible to pry open. This includes a 2"
defense barrier of outer and inner plates encasing a concrete composite
material in between. Most "home safes" on the market use an outer steel
shell with a drywall material which is very easy to drill through. You
don't want this! The concrete is difficult to drill through which is why
most bank and jewelry safes use this type of material.
The door is locked on the Stealth CS45 Concrete Composite Burglar
Fire Safe with 8 solid steel chrome plated 1-1/4" locking bolts. Four of
them are active and four are deadbolts on the hinge side. This makes
the door difficult to pry open. The door is also secured by a UL Type 1
high security NL digital electronic lock which is one of the most
reliable locks in the industry today. The lock is backed by Stealth's
2-year factory warranty. Stealth includes an internal hardplate and
relocker behind that lock that adds an extra level of security to
prevent drill attempts to the door.
The Stealth CS45 Concrete Composite Burglar Fire Safe has a 90-minute
fire rating, tested at outside temperatures up to 1200 degrees F. There
is also an intumescent door seal around the door that expands many
times its size in the event of a fire preventing smoke from entering the
safe. This will keep your contents safe and secure.
The outside of the Stealth CS45 is painted a nice off-white cream
finish with a chrome L-shaped handle to open and close the door. The
four adjustable shelves inside are teal along with the backplate. This
makes the interior pop and allows you to easily see your contents inside
the safe. This safe is designed for home or business use.
Stealth includes 2-year parts and labor warranty on the lock and
defects in materials and workmanship. Lifetime Warranty on break-in,
attempted break-in, and house fires.
- Total door thickness of 4-1/2", which includes a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner plates encasing concrete composite
- Overall body thickness of 2-1/4" with concrete composite fill.
- Eight 1-1/4" diameter solid steel locking bolts.
- The lock is protected by a Relocker and Hardplate.
- UL Type 1 High-Security Electronic Lock Standard.
- UL Group 2 Mechanical Lock Available Upon Request.
- Two internal counter-sunk bolt down holes.
- Four Teal powder-coated adjustable shelves.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal for extra protection in severe fires.
- Attractive and durable cream finish with bright chrome hardware.
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
- Lifetime Warranty on break-in, attempted break-in, and house fires.
- Outside Dimensions: 45.00" H x 24.00" W x 24.00" D
- Inside Dimensions: 41.00" H x 19.50" W x 16.00" D
- Internal Cubic Feet: 7.40
- Weight: 941 Pounds
- 90 Minute Fire Rating tested at outside temperatures up to 1200 degrees F