Stealth Gun Safe Power Outlet Kit for Electrical Safe Accessories
Is there an electrical outlet in the gun safe you ordered? Why not utilize the Stealth Gun Safe Power Outlet Kit as a retrofit? You may use your safe to charge your laptop, operate a dehumidifier, power your watch winders, or even power your phone, tablet, or e-reader. Two 110V outlets and two USB ports are included. It comes with a 6-foot power line and requires very little wiring. To wire, just lift the orange tabs, remove one section of wires, feed the cord through the safe's hole, and reattach the wires.
There is some little retrofitting required to install the Stealth Gun Safe Power Outlet Kit. If you modify your gun safe, keep in mind that the fire rating may be affected. Fire Caulk, which is not provided, is strongly suggested for sealing the hole.
In only minutes, you can add power to your gun safe with the Stealth Gun Safe Power Outlet Kit. Velco, electrical tape, and fire caulk are not included.
- Add Power to your Safe in Minutes
- Includes Two Outlets and Two USB Ports
- Includes removable 6 ft. Power Cord
- Installation Required
- Works with any safe
- Plug-in electrical devices such as dehumidifiers, hard-drives, laptops, watch winders, lights and more!
- Requires Drilling for Installation
- Please note Modifying your Safe can Affect the Fire Rating, it's
strongly recommended to seal the hole with Fire Caulk (Not Included)
- Please Note: Velcro, Electrical Tape, and Fire Caulk Not Included