SoCal Safes Utility Chests UC-2020E
Secure Storage for Daily Cash Management
Utility chests are theft-resistant containers used for short-term storage of cash trays, rolled money, documents, and valuables in commercial settings.
Utility chests are useful in retail stores, restaurants, and other businesses where cash in the cash drawer is vulnerable to armed robbery or internal theft.
Transferring surplus cash to temporary and secure storage during the workday is a highly successful loss prevention strategy. Utility Chests, like their Depository Safe counterparts, serve as a handy and secure stopover between the cash drawer and final disposition of daily revenue by bank deposit, armored car pickup, or transfer to a high-security safe. Internal theft and holdups are discouraged by the safe.
To accommodate daily cash management activity, a range of sizes and combinations are offered. All utility chests come with a slotted body for depositing items.
Overnight or unattended storage is not suggested for utility chest safes.
- Front Access - Utility Chests open in the front, allowing for under-counter placement
- Auto Lock Feature - The locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body to lock door
- Lock Protection - Drill-resistant hard plate for added lock barrier
- Powder Coat Paint - Rust resistant powder coated steel
- Metal Plate - Included to plug slot opening
Exterior H x W x D (in): 20 x 20 x 20
Weight: 190 lbs.