Socal Safe SD Series Modular Safe Deposit Boxes SD Pull Out Shelf
Bridgeman's modular case safe deposit boxes set the bar in design with their durable construction and maintenance-free finishes. They are stylish, low-cost, and require no maintenance. The die-cast doors are designed with a continuous strong flange that interlocks with the door frame for added security. U.L. listed two key changeable safe deposit box locks are standard on all models. The vault's attractive finishes make it almost maintenance-free.
This series combines sturdy aluminum alloy doors and frames with cabinets of rust-resistant steel. The SD and SN Series are finished in an attractive reverse hammertone silver enamel, with beige and bronze finishes available as options.
Choose the Right Configuration to Meet Your Security Needs:
- LOCKS -U.L. listed, double nose, fixed lever locks are installed on the doors. The lock is made up of eleven levers (five guard and six customer) for maximum resistance to forced entrance. To eliminate duplication, the possibility of over one million key changes is combined with a tight security control system. To help prevent punching, locks are tightly fastened to doors at four points.
- Number Plates - Each door has a glare-proof, matte finish plastic number plate recessed into the face. If the numbering sequence be changed later, plates can be readily interchanged.
- Bond Boxes - Metal bond boxes are furnished in all sizes. Boxes are constructed from sheet metal and finished in a grey bonderized enamel.
- Pull-Out Shelf - An optional pull-out shelf for the convenience in handling customers’ bond boxes is available.
- Key Tags - At an additional cost, attractive imprinted plastic tags with key rings are available. In sealed, numbered envelopes, two client keys are delivered.
- Bases - Constructed of heavy duty tubular steel and finished to match the boxes. Standard bases are 3” high.
- Outside: 16˝ High, 32 5/8˝ Wide, 24˝ Deep
- Size (HxW): 2” x 32 5/8” x 24”
- Weight: 50 lbs