Socal International Fortress Depository Safe F-2820 CK
Secure Storage for Daily Cash Management
The Depository safe is the heart of everyday cash management in retail stores, restaurants, and any other business where cash in the cash drawer is vulnerable to armed robbery or internal theft. Transferring surplus cash to temporary and secure storage during the workday is a highly successful loss prevention strategy.
A mailbox-style drop-down drawer is included in depository safes enabling quick and easy deposit of cash, money bags, and envelopes into the safe without having to open it. A one-way deposit system secures the contents until authorized access is acquired through the door.
• Front-Loading Access - Depositories open in the front instead of on top, allowing for
under-counter placement of the safe.
• Fish-Resistant - Incorporates an anti-fish baffle to deter theft when attempting to “fish” the safe contents through the deposit drawer.
• Auto Lock Feature- The locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking
the door, when equipped with a digital lock.
• Lock Protection - All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
• Powder Coat Paint - Prevents rust on the inside and outside of the safe
Dimensions (H x W x D) (inches): 28 x 20 x 20
Weight: 250 lbs