Store valuable belongings out of sight while maintaining easy access with the SnapSafe Trunk Safe.
- Large storage capacity for tools, firearms, equipment, documents, and more.
- Theft protection for your SUV, car trunk, RV or home.
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge steel exterior with rugged 6 gauge steel door featuring eight interior locking lugs.
- Internal hinges and premium gas shocks that provide smooth operation.
- Digital lock with key backup can be programmed with 3 to 8 digit access code.
- Pry resistant door.
- Includes a 3-foot cable for added security when anchored to a stationery object.
- Integrated handles assist with transport in and out of vehicle.
- Padded floor mat and four pre-drilled holes on bottom panel for permanent installation.
- Exterior: 42”W x 7”H x 13”D
- Weight: 69 lbs
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, we’ll repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product...
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.
All SnapSafe product return claims must have a Return Authorization (RA) number assigned before acceptance at our facility for further examination. Please DO NOT send any SnapSafe products without obtaining an RA number from our Customer Service staff.