SnapSafe® Premium Vault Doors
Take the security, utility and appearance of your safe room up a notch with a SnapSafe® Premium Vault Door. Get all the advantages of a standard Vault Door, plus additional fire protection, organization and your choice of premium colors off white or dark grey.
- Available in Dark Grey or Off White
- Thick 12 gauge construction with nine 1" live locking bolts
- In-swing door for 36" standard door opening, complete with integrated steel train to finish the exterior doorway
- UL Listed Securam digital lock with EMP proof mechanical key backup
- Premium slip clutch handle protects lock mechanism against forced entry
- Ceramic blanket insulation
- One Hour Fire rated to 2300 degrees F
- Square-Lok back panel with optional accessories available
- Black chrome keypad and 5-spoke handle
- Steel trimmed exterior
- Right-Hand Swing (hinges on the right-hand side when facing the outside of the door)
- The height of the threshold of the frame is 1/4"
- Complete with ten 5/16" x 3" lag screws, 1/2" drive socket, and socket wrench
- Door height: 81"
- Inside clearance width: 31.4"
- Outside width: 36.8"
- DESIGNED FOR A 82" H x 38" W ROUGH OPENING
With the SnapSafe Premium Vault Room Door 36, firearms can be stored on walls or stacked in the open, along with accessories, ammunition, and other supplies behind the vault door. The larger secured space allows for an open and visual layout to inspect, organize and augment your supplies and safety plan. You can also use this door to protect yourself in the event of an emergency.
Here are some of the features of the SnapSafe 75421 Premium Vault Door. It features ceramic blanket insulation and is fire-rated up to 2300 degrees F. The backside of this door features SnapSafe's Square-Lok back panel. You can purchase optional accessories to store items right on the door. These include shelves, pistol/rifle racks, baskets, and more.
The outside of the SnapSafe 75421 Premium Vault Door is a nice dark grey finish with a black chrome digital lock and a 5-spoke handle. This is a right hand, inward swing model. When you look at the door from the outside, the hinges are on the right hand side, and the door swings inward. If you are worried about being able to get out of the room in the event of an emergency, there is a safety release that allows you to open the door.
Keep yourself, your family, your business, firearms, and valuables safe and sound with the SnapSafe Premium Vault Room Door 36”.
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, we’ll repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product...
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.
All SnapSafe product return claims must have a Return Authorization (RA) number assigned before acceptance at our facility for further examination. Please DO NOT send any SnapSafe products without obtaining an RA number from our Customer Service staff.