SnapSafe Vault Left-Hinge Inswing 36" Door
SnapSafe is introducing a new product - the Left Hinge inswing Vault Door! Enhance the security of any closet, room, or storm shelter with the SnapSafe Vault Door. Its thick steel construction and easy installation allow an effective and affordable way to protect an existing area from theft and unintended intrusion. Your SnapSafe vault door comes standard with a SecuRam™ EMP proof digital lock.
36" Door (75417) Features
- 12 gauge door and door frame.
- Nine 1" live locking bolts.
- SecuRam™ EMP Proof digital lock with key backup
- Steel trimmed exterior.
- **All tools and hardware are included in the handy tool kit.**
For Standard 36" door opening
- Door height: 81"
- Inside clearance width: 31.4"
- Outside width: 36.8"
- Weight: 350 lb
*Please note the image portrayed is of the right-hinge vault door. We will post a more accurate photo as soon as one becomes available.
- Door opening: 78: x 31.4”
- Outside dimensions: 81” x 36.8”
- Trim dimensions: 82.8” x 40.5”
- Weight: 350 lbs.
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, we’ll repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product...
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.
All SnapSafe product return claims must have a Return Authorization (RA) number assigned before acceptance at our facility for further examination. Please DO NOT send any SnapSafe products without obtaining an RA number from our Customer Service staff.