Protex SDL-400E II Safe - Wall-Mount Drop Box w/ Electronic Lock
The Protex SDL-400E Wall Mount Drop Box is designed to be mounted on a wall and is ideal for locking and securing suggestions, ballots, keys, mail, money, rent checks, and other valuables. You can also use it to collect all of your office's outgoing mail. The slot opening is 10" wide and can accommodate legal-sized paper and larger envelopes. The door has an electronic digital lock that is simple to program. It uses two AA batteries, which are also provided.
A piano style hinge, heavy-gauge steel, a saw-tooth baffle to cover the slot, and a reinforced door are among the security features on the Protex SDL-400E.
- Electronic Digital Lock
- 2 AA batteries included
- Easy Programing
- Durable powder coat finish
- Heavy gauge steel
- Piano hinge
- Slot opening 10" wide will accept legal size paper and large envelopes
- Saw-tooth metal baffle to protect slot.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in the back.
- Mounting hardware for wood and concrete is included
- Reinforced door
- The perfect way to lock and secure suggestions, ballots, keys, mail, money, rent checks and more.
- Use as a mail collection box for all out-going office mail.
- Exterior Dimensions: 15.75" H x 14.00" W x 5.13" D
- Door Clearance: 8.63" H x 9.25" W
- Drop Slot Size: 0.50" H x 10.0)" W
- Door Thickness: 1/8"
- Weight: 18.50 Pounds