Protex RX-164 Black Prescription Drugs Drop Box
The Protex RX-164 is a prescription drug drop box that can be found in places including police stations, hospitals, pharmacies, and fire stations. Do you have any prescription medications that need to be kept safe? This model of safe is ideal for you. This safe is a must-have with a metal baffle to prevent the drop opening from fishing attacks, pre-drilled mounting holes in the back for wall mounting, and a strengthened double steel door to guard against prying. It can also be placed on a table or shelf. The RX Label is supplied with no attachments so that it can be used for different purposes. The safe comes with two tubular keys and a tubular-style key lock.
- Tubular-style key lock with Double "D" configuration (can be retrofitted with other cam locks).
- Piano hinge.
- Drop door opening thick enough to drop up to 2-1/4" diameter containers.
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in the back for wall mounting.
- The drop box can be set on a table or a shelf.
- Mounting hardware for wood and concrete is included.
- Two tubular keys included.
- Reinforced double steel door to protect against prying.
- The perfect way to lock and secure unwanted prescriptions or other bulky items.
- RX-Label comes unattached, so you can use it for other applications.
- The maximum diameter of the item to drop is 2.25".
- Exterior Dimensions: 15.75" H x 14.13 W x 6.63" D
- Interior Dimensions: 6.00" H x 13.75" W x 6.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.29
- Door Clearance: 5.00" H x 8.25" W
- Drop Opening: 2.25" H x 9.50" W (2.25" drop clearance)
- Door Thickness: 1/8"
- Weight: 21 Pounds