Mesa MFL2118E Cash Management Depository Safe
The Mesa MFL2118E Cash Management Depository Safe with Electronic Lock might help fulfill your security demands if your company handles cash during business hours. You and your staff can deposit cash and valuables without having to open the door, giving you more time to focus on other tasks while also knowing that your money and assets are safe.
A battery-operated electronic lock with a disguised emergency key bypass is included in the Mesa MFL2118E Cash Management Depository Safe. It can also hold cash tills up to 3.5" H x 16.75" W x 13.75" D, making it suitable for restaurants, bars, convenience stores, petrol stations, and other retail establishments. The MFL2118E includes a number of interesting qualities that make it a useful asset for your company.
The Mesa MFL2118E Cash Management Depository Safe is the safe to have if you need to keep your assets safe while you attend to other matters.
Body & Door:
- All steel construction
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 1/8" thick solid steel body
- 3 massive 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- Full length solid steel dead-bar
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes (Anchor Kit Included)
Deposit Door & Interior Locker:
- Front-loading mail box style deposit door
- Accepts large deposits
- Anti-fish baffle prevents fishing through deposit door
- Store cash tills up to 3.5" x 16.75" x 13.75" (HWD)
- Removable carpet for interior
- 1 adjustable/removable shelf
- Battery operated electronic lock (9V Battery required, not included)
- Lock protected by a drill-resistant hard plate & punch-activated relocking system
- Programable 01-59 minute unlocking time-delay
- Optional 2 user code entry system
- 1 Manager code + up to 5 user codes
- Multiple invalid code defense feature
- Low battery warning
- Concealed emergency key bypass (1 key included)
- Outside Dimensions: 22.50" H x 18.38" W x 18.38" D
- Inside Dimensions: 11.88" H x 17.63" W x 15.38" D
- Drop Slot Dimensions: 4.50" H x 15.00" W x 8.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.9
- Weight: 120 lbs
If you are the original Owner of a Mesa Safe Burglary /Fire Gun Safe/Constitution Series Safe that suffers damage due to theft or fire, Mesa Safe will replace the safe with absolutely no product cost to you. You must provide Mesa Safe with a properly filed police and or fire department report, within 30 days of incident. We will either repair or replace (at our option) with a current production model of comparable value. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REMOVAL CHARGES AND FOR ANY SHIPPING CHARGES. Under no circumstances will Mesa Safe be held liable for contents of said Safe(s). Proof of purchase or notarized document stating you are in fact the true original owner of the safe is required. This Limited Lifetime warranty is non-transferable. For additional assistance, please contact us. Mesa Safe provides world class customer service and stands behind each of our products 100%.