One of the greatest gun safes available is our Franklin 23 model. You're sure to discover what you're looking for thanks to the abundance of top security measures that will secure your possessions, the numerous interior configuration possibilities, and the selection of colors.
This gun safe is excellent for protecting more than just your firearms. Valuable papers, money, and other delicate goods can be safely stored thanks to its certified fire protection and controlled temperature. The majority of house fires burn at temperatures between 1100 and 1800 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 40 minutes before being completely put out. Our Franklin safes shut out heat and smoke while providing 110 minutes of fire protection at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
You receive more than simply protection from the Franklin 23 safe; you also get the desired appearance. You may tailor your gun storage safe to match the aesthetic of your house or place of work by choosing from two distinct lock types, several colors, and three different hardware styles—brass, chrome, and black chrome.
You may set up your safe in 4 distinct configurations inside one safe thanks to our 4-in-1 FlexTM interior, which is trademarked. You can choose the layout that best meets your demands, and you can even change it down the road if your needs change, thanks to our flexible gun-slot coverings and adjustable storage. Among these configurations are:
- Executive: This setup is all shelving, which is perfect for storing lots of valuables and small guns, but it won’t fit long guns.
- Sportsman: This interior setup is ideal for long gun storage. You can store long guns on one side with four levels of small storage shelves on the other side, as well as two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: If you take your long guns out frequently, the EZ-Access configuration is ideal for you. Access your guns as needed, and have plenty of storage on one side for additional valuables.
- Collector: For our long gun collectors, get both the storage capacity for your collected guns as well as the EZ-Access capability with two shelves on top for additional storage of other valuables.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- More Fireboard than Competition
- UL listed safe body
- 12 Gauge Steel Door & Body
- Ten 1/4" Thick x 4” Wide Military Style Locking Bars
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
STYLE & FUNCTION
- Factory installed deluxe door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Factory-installed deluxe door storage panel
- Deluxe electrical outlet kit
- Installed Brightview Light Kit
|60 ½”H x 30”Wx 22”D (Add 3” to D for Handle)
|Ext. Cubic Feet
|25.7 Cu Ft
|56 ½”H x 26”W x 16 ½”D
|Int. Cubic Feet
|14.5 Cu Ft
|110 Minutes at 1200° F
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts
LIBERTY SAFE AND SECURITY PRODUCTS’ LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Liberty Safe and Security Products, Inc. (Liberty) is proud of the workmanship of the product you have just purchased. Liberty warrants that each new safe will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship during your lifetime, we will repair or replace your safe at no cost to purchaser. Liberty will also repair or replace at no cost to the warranted party, any warranted safe that is damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt during the lifetime of the original purchaser if the homeowner’s insurance policy will not cover the damage. The lifetime warranty does not include the lock or painted surface.
Lock and Painted Surface Warranty: Locks and painted surfaces are warranted to be free fromdefects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Electrical Items Warranty: Light fixtures, transformers, cords, and light switches are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Liberty’s obligation under the Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the repair (including labor) or replacement of any product that proves to be defective or damaged during a fire, break-in or break-in attempt, with a product of like size and type. Claims shall be made under this warranty by calling 800-247-5625 or writing to Liberty Safe and Security Products, 1199 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah 84651. Any claims made for fire, break-in or break-in attempts must be accompanied by a copy of your homeowners insurance statement of coverage, and a report made by the police. A claim must be made within six months of the break-in. Liberty takes seriously its obligation to stand behind its product with this warranty as long as the safe is properly installed and cared for as instructed in the Owner’s Use and Care Manual. The warranty does not apply to safes or parts that have been misused, neglected or subjected to unusual or extreme conditions and/or environments, or to unreasonable wear and tear.
Limitation of Remedies: In no case shall Liberty be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, loss of the contents of the safe or vault door, loss of use of the safe or vault door, or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime, the claims of third parties including customers, and injury to property. Changing or modifying the safe in ways that affect its intended use will void this warranty. As a special service to you, the limited lifetime warranty can be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners with the prior written consent from Liberty. Simply contact our Customer service team with your request. Liberty reserves the right to deny a request or transfer for any reason.
Warranty Registration Card: The attached registration card showing the serial number of the product and original purchaser information must be mailed to Liberty within thirty (30) days of purchase to validate this warranty. Online registration must also be completed within (30) days of purchase. Failure to register the product shall void any warranty.
No Other Warranties: This agreement is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No employee of Liberty or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
THIS WARRANTY PERTAINS ONLY TO THE LIBERTY SAFE ITSELF, AND DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE CONTENTS OF THE SAFE. FOR OPTIMAL SECURITY AND PROTECTION, SAFES SHOULD BE BOLTED TO THE FLOOR. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR USE & CARE MANUAL FOR DETAILS ON ANCHORING YOUR SAFE TO THE FLOOR.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY BE DEEMED TO COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
Venue and Choice of Law: Any claims arising from this limited warranty shall be resolved in the State of Utah and Utah law will apply to any dispute.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: