Ironman 8036 Residential Vault Door
Contractors will love the Ironman 8036 Residential Vault Door. Imagine having your own security chamber, complete with a top-of-the-line vault door that provides security comparable to that of most bank vaults. That dream can come true with the Ironman 8036. This vault door will secure your belongings while also increasing the perceived worth of your home. It is fire-rated and comes with numerous security measures. Make sure you have at least an 8-inch concrete or reinforced cinder block foundation. This vault door has a clear aperture of 83" high and 39" wide.
This vault is a superior barrier against any thief thanks to heavy-duty steel plating, drill stop plates, UL Group 2 dial combination lock, rack and pinion bolt action, square locking bolts, and a locking bar. Ironman adds a unique touch by layering two layers of 5/8" fire rock material, which provides some fire resistance.
- Heavy 1/4 inch steel plate
- 2 layers of 5/8" fire rock material for added fire resistance.
- Solid steel frame - ready to install
- 3/4" steel reinforced lip for solid locking contact
- Recessed door for pry resistance
- Welded frame on door for added strength
- Concrete anchoring bolts
- Continuous hinge-side locking bar
- 8 each 1" diameter bolts on latch side of vault door
- One" square, drive proof locking pins
- Rack and pinion bolt action
- Drill resistant hard plate protecting the lock
- Sargent & Greenleaf lock with tamper proof re-locking device
- Internal safety latch -- you can't get locked in!
- Outside: 80.00" H X 36.00" W X 4.50" D
- Weight: 850.00
Lifetime warranty against defects
1 Year warranty on lock