Ironman 7230 Residential Vault Door
Wouldn't it be great to have your own personal bank vault in your home? Imagine being able to visit your bank whenever you choose. You can keep more than just your cash in a chamber with the same level of security as most bank vaults. For roughly the same price as a good exterior door, the Ironman 7230 Residential Vault Door comes ready to install. The extra benefit of a vault door is that it provides secure entrance to your security room. Any custom-built home gains in perceived worth as a result of this. To add some fire resistance, this vault door contains two layers of 5/8" fire rock material. It also has the same level of security as Ironman gun safes.
The Ironman 7230 Vault Door has only one requirement: the vault door must be supported by a concrete or cinder block wall that is at least 8" thick. 75" high and 33" broad should be the clear opening. This vault door will be a fantastic addition to your home.
One of the greatest is the Ironman 7230 Residential Vault Door, which will provide you with piece of mind. If you have any queries about your Ironman 7230 Vault Door, please contact one of our qualified security professionals right away.
- Heavy 1/4 inch steel plate
- 2 layers of 5/8" fire rock material for fire resistance
- Solid steel frame - ready to install
- 3/4" steel reinforced lip for solid locking contact
- Recessed door for pry resistance
- Welded frame on door for added strength
- Concrete anchoring bolts
- Continuous hinge-side square locking bar
- 8 each latching-side bolts
- One" square, drive proof locking pins
- Rack and pinion bolt action
- Drill resistant hard plate protecting the lock
- Sargent & Greenleaf lock with tamper proof re-locking device
- Internal safety latch -- you can't get locked in!
- Outside: 72.00" H X 30.00" W X 4.50" D
- Weight: 650.00
Lifetime warranty against defects
1 Year warranty on lock