Ironman 3024 1500 Series Small Personal Gun Safe
Ironman's 3024 1500 Series Small Personal Gun Safe was created in the same way as the company's larger gun safes. This safe was built to keep firearms, documents, and other valuables and was made in the United States in lovely Idaho.
The Ironman 3024 1500 Series Small Personal Gun Safe has a robust 10 gauge steel exterior. The thickness of this steel is significantly superior to that of safes built of composite material but thinner metal. This allows you to have a larger total volume of safe space inside. Pry attacks on the hinge side are prevented by a robust 3/4" continuous locking bar on the hinge side. Even if the hinges were to be cut, someone would still have to pry the door open. On the other hand, there are (5) 1" solid horizontal locking pins on the opposite side, which provide more protection against pry attacks.
Ironman safes have a hinge on the outside. The advantage is that your safe door will open fully 180 degrees, as opposed to 90 degrees with an internal hinge safe. This means you have complete control over your material. The door can be removed using the exterior hinges to make relocating the Ironman 3024 1500 Series easier.
A heat-sensitive expanding fire gasket seals the door edges and protects against fire and water damage in the Ironman 3024 1500 Series Small Personal Gun Safe. This safe has a 2-hour fire resistance certification.
An S&G Mechanical Lock is included with every Ironman 3024 1500 Series Small Personal Gun Safe. As an option, an LG Lagard Digital Lock is offered. Drill resistant hard plates and lock back plates are used behind each lock to prevent it from being punched or drilled. These are two of the most prevalent strategies for forcing admission.
On the 3024 1500 Series Small Personal Gun Safe, Ironman uses a special powder-coat method. Most paint finishes on competitor's safes pale in comparison to this powder-coat paint. To aid organization, the interior contains a felt lined interior, a gun rack, and three adjustable shelves. The felt is created from recycled plastic bottles and is therefore environmentally beneficial.
- Solid 10 gauge steel. Superior to composites and adds to the overall safe volume.
- External hinge with full 180 degree door swing for a unique door removal system.
- Solid 3/4" continuous hinge side-locking bar, inhibiting pry bar attacks on the hinge side.
- Heat sensitive expanding fire gasket to seal door edges and protect from fire and water damage.
- (5) - 1" solid horizontal locking pins to allow for better defense against assaults. Stainless steel available.
- Polished satin dial and dial ring, with matching door handles for a high quality look as well as corrosion protection.
- Powder-coat finish process that is superior to the paint finishes on most gun safes.
- Felted interior, gun rack and adjustable shelves included. Felt is eco-friendly by recycling plastic bottles.
- A drill resistant plate and lock back plates are used to prevent the lock from being punched or drilled, both of which are common methods of attempted to force entry.
- 3 Adjustable Shelves.
- S&G Mechanical Lock standard.
- LG Digital Lock available as an upgrade.
- Outside: 30.00" H x 24.00" W x 20.00" D
- Inside: 27.00" H x 21.00" W x 15.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 4.92
- Weight: 250
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Lifetime warranty against defects
1 Year warranty on lock