Honeywell 5351 Steel Handgun Safe With Digital Lock (.09 Cu Ft.)
The Honeywell 5351 Steel Handgun Safe with Digital Lock has a top-opening door for convenient entry and a hidden spring-loaded hinge with hydraulic piston for smooth opening and closing. The safe has a padded interior, a four-button programmable digital lock that lights up when triggered, and emergency override key access. This handgun safe is suitable for storing a handgun, as well as phones, wallets, passports, prescriptions, and other valuables of similar size. The safe is made to give you peace of mind by ensuring that you are prepared in the event of an emergency.
This steel digital handgun safe comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, as well as all necessary hardware and instructions. There are four (AA) batteries required, but they are not included. All Honeywell steel security safes come with a 7-year limited warranty, which is the best in the industry.
Residents of California are being "warned." This is not a California-approved firearm safety device, and it fails to meet the criteria of California Penal Code section 23655.
Kit Includes: 1 steel security safe, 1 operation manual, 2 override access keys and mounting kit with bolts.
- Ideal for the storage of a handgun, phones, wallets, passports, medications and other similar sized valuables.
- Four Button Digital Lock.
- Buttons Light up when Activated.
- Top Opening for Easy Access.
- Concealed Spring-Loaded Hinge.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish.
- All Steel Construction.
- Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes and Hardware.
- Can be bolted to the floor or a shelf, kit included.
- Storage Capacity: 09 Cu. Ft
- Inner Dimensions: 9.8 H x 6.5 W x 2.4 D in.
- Warranty: 7 Year limited.