Honeywell 2114 Fire & Water Resistant Steel Security Digital Safe (1.07 Cu Ft.)
The Honeywell 2114 Fire Safe has a 1.07 cubic foot storage space. With this chest's ability to withstand a fire of up to 1700° F for one hour, you'll have unparalleled levels of peace of mind! A water-resistant door has also been installed to protect against leaks, spills, and other types of water damage. This steel-coated safe features a programmable digital keypad that allows users to create their own three- to eight-digit pass code. A fully realized LED control panel for displaying the date and time has also been fully realized. Two different individuals were able to enter the safe using intuitive technology and their own special pass codes. A 'user's permission' history can be retrieved by the primary user for additional security levels. An audible alarm has also been mounted, which will sound if the safe is titled or relocated. Entry to an override key has been mounted in the event of a battery failure, essentially bypassing the wireless pass code.
The Honeywell Safe product line protects and secures your most important documents and belongings, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're prepared in the event of a disaster, fire, or break-in at your home or office.
- 1 Hour fire rating for up to 1700° F / 927° C
- Water Resistant Door and Cabinet Design
- LCD Display Panel with Programmable Calendar & Clock and User History Log
- Advanced Dual Digital and Key Lock Protection
- Audible Motion Alarm that Sounds if Safe is Tilted or Dropped
- Retrievable User History Log
- 2 Solid Steel Live and 2 Dead Steel Locking Bolts
- 2 Entry Keys and 2 Emergency Override Access Keys Included
- 1 Interior Removable Shelf
- Insulated Double Steel Wall Construction
- Protective Rubber Feet
- 4 (AA) Batteries Required, Not Included
Honeywell 2114 Fire & Water Resistant Steel Security Digital Safe (1.07 cu ft.) Video
- Interior Dimensions (H x W x D): 10 x 15.6 x 11.8 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.2 x 19.5 x 17.3 in.
- Weight: 121.3 lbs.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty with a Lifetime After-Fire Replacement Guarantee