Hayman MVEX-1512 MagnaVault Burglar Fire Safe
The MagnaVault EX comes in five sizes and has both brute strength and breathtaking beauty. Years of good looking security are assured thanks to a patented 7 step paint process in a wonderful looking Granite color.
In a MagnaVault EX, strength is more than just skin deep. A UL Type I Electronic Lock with multi-user access is used in the Standard Locking system. In the event of a violent entrance attempt, tempered glass and mechanical components activate numerous re-locks that secure the door. A special "hard plate" defends the door and body against drill attacks that other safes are vulnerable to.
From the polished accessory panel on the back cover to the battery-powered LED light system illuminating the interior, the MagnaVault EX is designed with convenience in mind. Don't forget about the 12" thick tempered glass shelves that decorate every MagnaVault EX's interior. These shelves have been tested to support over 200 pounds of dead weight and will give exceptional support for your belongings. They have a polished stainless steel fascia that makes them seem and feel like they belong in a high-end luxury cabinet, yet they perform with a tough-as-nails attitude by increasing visibility of your safe's contents.
- (1) standard shelf.
- A variety of sizes to fit your space and budget needs.
- An attractive solid steel, chrome plated handle provides quality operation.
- Fire Insurance Laboratories tested for 105 minutes at 1275 degrees, maintaining an internal temperature under 350 degrees.
- Body is six sided 2 inch thick composite construction with one recessed mount hole.
- 1-1/8" inch diameter chrome plated locking bolts.
- Up to five 1/4" inch hardplates mounted at angles inside the door and body to provide maximum drill attack prevention.
- Relocking devices connected to glass plate will protect the safe from attacks on the lock.
- A reinforced solid continuous dead bolt locks on the hinge side of the door ensuring security even if the hinges are cut off.
- Intumescent door seal that swells at high temperatures to seal the door from fire and smoke.
- Textured gray, black & white paint finish with tempered glass shelves.
- Large, heavy duty ball-bearing hinges for smooth operation and long lasting quality.
- Comes standard with a SecuRam digital electronic lock with Toplit keypad.
- UL Group 2 listed S&G dial combination lock can be installed for an additional charge
- Outside: 20.25" H X 17.25" W X 18.75" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 15.00" H X 12.00" W X 11.88" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.24
- Weight: 265.00