Gardall Z-4820 Dual Security “B” Rated Safe Within a 2 Hour Fire Rating
The Gardall Z-4820 burglary fire safe is a class B rated safe that
will provide your valuables the protection you desire. The safe has a 2
hour fire rating that will withstand extreme external temperatures while
keeping the inside contents safe from the heat. with this rating you
can even keep valuable paper documents and they wont be lost in the
event of a fire.
The safe comes with a Group II combination lock
that gives you complete control over authorized access. It has a built
in relocking device to prevent opening of the safe by punching or
hammering attempts. The drill stop hard plate will also protect the
safe if it is drilled. All of the 3 pronged (top, bottom and side)
boltwork will automatically lock in place if one of the relocking
devices is broken. This beautiful grey safe is sure to be a perfect
addition to your home or business.
- Class “B” Rated interior safe construction. Door of inner safe will
interchange with other Gardall safes key lock or combination.
- Fire Resistive Exterior Safe – Insulated to withstand 1850°F for 2 hours.
- Finest Quality Combination Locks – U.L. listed Group II with built-in relocking device or key-op lock.
- Relocking Device – If back cover is knocked off of the lock, the
independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal.
- Boltwork Interior Door – Triple boltwork with independent relock device.
- Boltwork Exterior Door – Interlocking bolts extend into the safe
walls, full length locking bar on hinge side of door to deter forcible
entry by removal of hinges.
- Hard plate on both interior and exterior door.
- Available with electronic push-button lock.
Standard colors: Gray or sandstone
- Outside: 55.50" H X 25.75" W X 26.75" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: MS: 12.50" H x 19.50" W x 15.25" D
SS: 35.38" H X 20.50" W X 18.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: MS: 2.15
- Weight: 1110.00
- Burglar Rating: Outside: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.