Scratch and Dent model of this safe is in stock. Check it out here:
Gardall 1812-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe
f you have a concern about fire destroying your business papers or
papers in your home, the Gardall U.L. 2-hour fire Safe model 1812-2
gives you peace of mind with ease. This well featured 2 hour fire safe
is just one in a series of sizes and one is sure to fit your needs.
Did you know statistics show that if a company's records are lost in a
fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a
reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely? That's
why the Underwriters Laboratory dual rated fire safe is so important to
Did we mention the safe has a dual U.L. ratings? One is for fire, a 2
hour rating with a drop test, and a U.L. Residential Security Container
(RSC) Burglary Rating as well. The 2 Hour U.L. rated fire safe is
furnace-tested up to 1850 F for 2 hours while the interior temperature
of the safe was less than 350 F during the test and cool down period
after the heat was turned off.
Along with those ratings, the well featured 2 hour fire safe for the
home or office has many standard features. Those features include a
thick 4-1/4" door with a recessed anti-pry design while the safe walls
are 2-1/2" thick. Also on the door are five active bolts that lock the
door. These massive 1" diameter round bolts extend deep into the body of
the safe. There is also an independent re-locker and hardplate to
prevent drilling attack on the locking mechanism.
Also standard is a combination lock with an electronic as an upgrade
item. Another neat feature, not found on many other safes in its range
is the "shear" handle. In other words, if someone tries to force the
chrome handle and too much pressure is applied the shear pin on the
handle will snap and the handle spins free. There is also a center bolt
down hole that allows you to bolt the safe to the floor for added
Need to move the safe once you get it delivered? The door is removable to allow for easier moving of the safe.
The 2 hour U.L. rated fire safe also has a lifetime fire damage
replacement guarantee. In other words, if your safe is damaged in a
fire, Gardall will replace it at no charge (not including shipping).
So as you can see, the Gardall U.L. 2-hour fire safe 1812-2 is a full featured safe for your home or business.
Thick 4-1/4" door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2-1/2" thick.
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1" diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body.
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation.
- (1) Adjustable Shelf.
- Plush carpeted quality interior (shelves and back panel on door only) to protect jewelry and valuables.
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available.
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850 F for 2 hours. The interior temperature of safe.
- UL Residential Security Container Burglar Rating.
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack.
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only) (not including shipping).
- The door is removable.
- Gardall Gray or Sandstone standard paint finish. Black with Gold Trim available as an upgrade.
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
- Outside: 25.00" H X 17.25" W X 19.75" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 18.00" H X 12.00" W X 11.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.47
- Weight: 313.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.