Gardall SC-1230 Dual Purpose 2 Hour High Security Safe
It is important to safeguard business records. In a fire or other emergency, losing important documents and other valuables may be a catastrophe inside a disaster for business operations. Because of the loss of irreplaceable documents, 80% of businesses that experience a devastating fire go out of business within two years of the blaze. It will be easier to restore your company in the event of a catastrophe if you protect them with the Gardall SC-1230 Dual Purchase 2 Hour High Security Safe. Although preserving your business records is critical, don't forget to protect the valuable and important things in your home from fire as well.
In the event of a house fire, family documents can be destroyed or irreversibly damaged. The safety of your valuables from robbery is the safe's second line of defense.
The Gardall SC-1230 Dual Purpose 2 Hour High Security Safe is designed with precision for both fire and burglary resistance. Money and valuables should be kept in the top compartment. The bottom compartment serves as a record storage area. The top compartment is burglary resistant to TL-15 U.L. standards, while the bottom compartment is fire resistant and meets or exceeds the criteria for a 350 degree F two-hour fire rating. A U.L. identified Group II Dial Combination lock or key locking dial is also included. As an option, an electronic push button lock is also available as an upgrade.
- Top unit is burglary resistive – TL-15 U.L. Listed.
- Bottom unit is fire resistive – and exceeds requirements for 350°F, 2 hour.
- Finest quality U.L. Listed – Group II combination lock or key-op lock.
- Available with electronic push-button lock.
- No anchor hole available.
- Standard color: Gardall Gray or Sandstone.
- Outside: 49.50" H X 25.75" W X 26.75" D
- Inside: 30.50" H X 20.50" W X 20.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 7.24
- Weight: 1695.00
Covered by Gardall's limited one-year warranty.